The following resources are by Move to Learn and will help you in identifying & addressing the causes of underachievement in children.
NOW $39.95! Price: $39.95
The much anticipated follow-on book in the Move to Learn series, School Floors, provides answers to those who are new to the field of Learning Difficulties and also serves those who want to go deeper in their understanding of how the Move to Learn program works. Written with the help of the well-known Adelaide Occupational Therapist, Veronica Steer, and including testimonies from teachers, parents and other professionals wanting to share their excitement, this book leads the way in reaching the needs of students everywhere the minimum 20% with LD, and the rest who succeed but could do better.
Some of the questions answered include:
- "How do I get your movement program into my school?"
- "What physical things can we do after the 9 basic movements are finished?"
- "Can we really make a difference without any special training?"
- "Do autistic or Down Syndrome children benefit as much as the others?"
- "How can I help my child with food allergies/intolerance and chemical imbalance?"
- "What do I do first to help my class or my child?"
Prices DO NOT include Postage & Packing Costs.
Please note that payment must be made in Australian dollars, in accordance with Australian law. The Paypal account will automatically convert the payment to your local currency on your next credit card statement.